- Hold off on heavy exfoliation. Opt for pore cleaning ingredients like salicylic acid or willow bark extract to keep skin clear. A gentle powerhouse product is Green Envee's Clear Oil Control Serum.
- Switch to a lightweight moisturizer rich in antioxidants and peptides. The Environ Step Up System that consists of the SkinEssentiA AVST Moisturizers or YouthEssentiA C-Quence series is perfect for a simplified am and pm regimen.
- As outdoor activity increases, wear sunscreen everyday on the face and body. Summertime bestsellers are MD SolarScience's MD Mineral BB Creme SPF 50 that carries a tinted satin, matte finish or Gleam and Glow SPF 50 for that extra radiance on the skin.
- Include a gentle hydrating toner. I love Green Envee's Hydrate Facial Mist for the summer. It contains organic rose distillate, niacinamide and witch hazel.
- Swap out your cream-based cleanser to a gel to thoroughly remove sunscreen and sweat. Favorites are Green Envee's Clarify Cleansing Gel or MDSolarSciences Wash Away.
- Don't forget your lips with the Hydrating Sheer Lip Balm Trio.
As always, it's important to remember that the needs of the skin differs from person to person. To discover what skincare is the best fit for you, book a virtual or in-person consult at Kate O'Grady Skincare here.